And just like that, I’ve booked a February flight to Calgary.
Why would anyone go to Calgary in the middle of the winter?
To answer that, I direct you to the following posts here and here. That’s right, The Adventures of Rick and Dan continue – this time in the form of ice-climbing and bobsledding. Because who doesn’t want to pack a weekend full of ice-climbing and bobsledding? No one, that’s who. Okay, maybe some people wouldn’t want to pack a weekend with these things, but we are clearly not some people.
I can’t wait. While the adventure is going to be awesome, it will be great to hang out with Rick. As ugly as he is1, I do love hanging out with him (aside to Rick: ZING!). And as much as it sucks that he is all the way in Alberta and I’m all the way in Ontario, it does provide the impetus to travel. And I can’t blame him for that.
Okay, maybe I can blame him for that, but in a good kind of way.
Anyway Rick, prepare yourself – our shenanigan filled adventuring continues.
1 I feel compelled to remind people that Rick is not, in fact, ugly. He is, in fact, quite the opposite and also made of 100% pure Grade A Awesome.
- Because Ice Climbing Isn’t Adventurous Enough (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Failing To Be Awesome Makes Angels Cry (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Ice Climbing – Canmore, Canada (travelpod.com)
- Happy Trip-iversary (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Better Than Coffee? What The What? (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)