So yesterday marked the end of the 2nd week of my 35 day yoga challenge. That means I’m 40% bendier than I was before I started. Okay, maybe that math doesn’t quite add up. And maybe, perhaps, I haven’t really done anything to determine if I’ve actually become bendier. But I stand by my statement. Forty. Percent. Bendier.
How did week 2 go? Pretty good actually, if you ignore the fact that I missed 2 classes over 2 separate days. But, I doubled up on Sunday so I’m only short 1 class for the week. For those who are counting, that’s 13 classes completed in 14 days. I figure I can make up the other missed class some time this week. And, this doesn’t screw up my challenge as the requirement is that I complete 35 classes over the 35 days.
Why did I miss getting my bend-on on two separate occasions? Well, in the first case (Tuesday) I went to see Harry Potter with a bunch of friends. So. Freaking. Awesome. In fact, so awesome that I saw it again on Thursday with Kevin. Which is why I missed yoga on that day too. I could have gone earlier in the day, but then I wouldn’t have been able to have dinner with Aqleema. Clearly I had a difficult decision to make, but I believe I made the best decision given the situation. Dinner was awesome. The movie was awesome. And I still have 21 days to make up the missed classes.
Anyway, here is a summary of week 2.
- Monday: Moksha Level II – 75 minutes
- Tuesday: Harry Potter with Steph, Gerarda, Alan, Sean, Mike, Victoria, Randy, Kim, Maggie, and Elizabeth
- Wednesday: Moksha Yin – 75 minutes
- Thursday: Dinner with Aqleema and Harry Potter with Kevin
- Friday: Moksha Kharma – 60 minutes
- Saturday: Moksha – 60 minutes
- Sunday: Moksha – 60 minutes, and Yin – 90 minutes
- Show Me Your Downward Dog: Week 1 (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Show Me Your Downward Dog; My New 35 Day Challenge (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)