This will be a short entry as I’m about to go jump on the treadmill. W00t! Three runs, 5 days, 15.73 kms. Not too shabby.
Anyway, before I get off track and rambling about running – something I’ve been known to do – I just would like to point out that this is post number
here at Consumed By Wanderlust. And clearly, I can’t not celebrate my 314th post. At this point, it’s probably obvious to everyone why I’d be celebrating this particular post. But in case you haven’t noticed, or are new to my blog, this post represents my (approximately)
post. And we all know how much I love . Anyway, clearly the occasion deserves a celebration of sorts. I’m pretty sure that mathematical tradition recommends pie. Or scotch. Perhaps both. Probably both.
- Tomorrow You May Be Eaten – Words To Live By (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- 20000 Reasons To Smile Like An Idiot (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Lesson: Do It With Chocolate. (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Instagram (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- I Blame This Book (lifecameraexploration.com)
- Exactly Two Years Hence (bulldozer00.com)
- I will be full of fail today (diaryofamessylady.wordpress.com)