Holy crapshite time flies. Translation: NaBloPoMo, or National Blog Posting Month, is officially over today.
In case you forgot, I mentioned way back in the early days of November (here specifically) that I was going to attempt to take part in this crazy event. Of course, given my penchant to distraction I opted to modify the requirements of NaBloPoMo. That is, instead of posting every day I instead committed to posting at least 30 times this month.
How did I do? Pretty well I think. I’ve managed a total of 39 posts. These include posts here at Consumed By Wanderlust, and several posts at my official ass. prof. blog simply titled Daniel Gillis. It also includes a guest blogger post at the Sporcle Blog. Talk about a crazy month of posting. I missed only one day of posting – that being November 5. Clearly I was doing something of such importance that it meant that I couldn’t post. Or perhaps I was lazy. One of those answers must be the truth.
My average blog views for November jumped significantly. In September I saw about 96 views per day. By October this had climbed to 154. In November, it was up again to 184 (not including today). Crazy! I credit the jump to the Movember Contest, my posts from New York, and the recent incident of my brother’s accident. Regardless of why you are reading this blog, I’d like to say thank you to those that are. It still blows my mind that anyone reads it at all! Big cyber hugs and such all around.
Anyway, I now provide to you dear readers a list of all of my blog posts from this the month of NaBloPoMo. You know, just in case you missed anything.
- November 1: Going To Sleep In My Forever Box
- November 2: A Not-So-Bucket-List Review, and ‘Mos Of The World: A Contest For ‘Mo Bros, and the Consumed By Wanderlust Contest Page
- November 3: Tomorrow You May Be Eaten – Words To Live By
- November 4: Failing To Be Awesome Makes Angels Cry
- November 5:
- November 6: Life Is Full Of Awesome
- November 7: Failure Tastes Like Hurting
- November 8: Now Serving 314
- November 9: Awesome Smells Like Banana Bread, and at my other blog (danielgillis.wordpress.com), The 7th International GeoMED Conference, The SSC Is Coming To Town, and the pages for CIS2170 User Interface Design W12, and CIS6070 Discrete Optimization W12
- November 10: Nerdite: Guaranteed To Improve Your Love Life And Your Math Scores, and as a guest blogger at the Sporcle Blog: Welcome To Nerd Paradise
- November 11: It’s The Eleventh Eleventy-Eleven Today
- November 12: A Perfect Trip-iversary
- November 13: Dear New York: The Doctors Are Coming For You
- November 14: A Cure For Grey And Rainy
- November 15: Mileage Whoring
- November 16: Freedom 36.25
- November 17: Dear New York, The Doctors Are In You
- November 18: 30 Never Tasted So Sweet
- November 19: The Book Of Awesome
- November 20: How To Succeed In Shopping Without Really Trying
- November 21: Waiting For Rickman
- November 22: Adventures In Unplanning
- November 23: Adventures In Gastronomy
- November 24: How My Brother Got His Boo-Boo
- November 25: What I Learned Today
- November 26: Saturday Night Reunion
- November 27: Does This Spell The End To My Wanderlusting?, and at my other blog (danielgillis.wordpress.com), Academic Procrastination, and Through The Year.
- November 28: The Movember Contest
- November 29: And The Award Goes To…
- November 30: The Month That Was NaBloPoMo, and And The Winners Are…
- NaBloPoMoComplete (nottobetrustedwithknives.com)
- Some Thoughts on 30 Days of Daily Blogging and Writing (shaicoggins.com)
- NaBloPoMo Soup: Open Thread for November NaBloPoMo Posts (blogher.com)
- October NaBloPoMo Theme: Between! (blogher.com)