I am so full of sushi, I might actually slip into some sort of food coma.
After another busy week, today ended with a visit from my parents. That means I was spoiled to a delicious dinner of sushi goodness while at the same time getting to hang out with my younger brother and my parental units. It may or may not have also included a beer or two, some scotch sampling, and a tipple or two of sake. Not a bad way to end the week, for sure.
To add proverbial icing to the cake that was today’s visit, my mom also brought me my very own tray of date squares, which for those of you who might not be aware, are one of my weaknesses. Seriously, I’ll be amazed if the platter lasts more than a week. I’m truly going to have to put my willpower to the test.
That, or I’m going to have to do some extra running to make up for the fact that I’m about to commit one of the seven deadly sins. I won’t lie, I’m going to enjoy every gluttonous moment of it.
- Sushi, Sushi, and more Sushi! (travelwithlaughter.com)
- sushi train, grenfell st, adelaide (foodandwineraves.wordpress.com)
- Sushi Restaurant Koi (thenewviewnl.wordpress.com)
- Sushi from the fish’s point of view (appliedartsmag.com)
- Model served on a platter, coming right up: Nanjing restaurant (wantchinatimes.com)