I really should be in bed already.
Okay, technically I am in bed. What I really mean is that I should be asleep.
But why should you be asleep Dan? It is only just after 11pm and you typically don’t go to bed until well after midnight.
Well first, thanks for keeping up with my comings and goings. Second, I should be in bed because tomorrow is going to be a very long day. It’s also going to be a lot of fun.
To start, I’ll be heading downtown tomorrow morning to head into Toronto1. My first mission will be to grab coffee for fellow School of Computer Science nerds Amanda2 and Chris (and myself of course). My second mission will be to find them on the Go Train. Our destination is the Ontario University Fair (OUF). The University naturally has a large plot of land at the OUF where high school students can come, chat with students, staff, and faculty, and learn about the courses and degrees offered at the University. The day is bound to be a lot of fun.
Afterwards I’ll be returning to Guelph to head immediately to the Guelph Civic Museum to enjoy the launch of the guelPhonography exhibit. The exhibit includes 30 pictures of this awesome city as seen through the eyes of the rather ubiquitous smart phone and the creative people who snap them. Somehow one of my pictures made it into this exhibit, so I’m uber stoked to see it on display.
Tomorrow is definitely going to be a long day. It’s also pretty much guaranteed to be a fun day. Regardless, if I expect to survive the hours needed for both of these events, I’m going to have to call it quits. So with that, I bid you adieu.
1 Via the Go Train which now services the awesome city of Guelph.
2 Whom you may remember from such epic adventures as the Ottawa Road Trip 2012.
- Thanks Guelphonography! (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- First Day Of Class! (danielgillis.wordpress.com)
- I’ll Say Cheese, But I Won’t Eat It (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Sure Sign Of The Apocalypse (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- How To Starve A Vampire (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- You Don’t Look A Day Over 20 (danielgillis.wordpress.com)
- The Countdown Starts Now (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)