I just got home. I’m exhausted, perhaps a little buzzed, and about to crawl into bed – I couldn’t be happier.
Today was awesome. It started early – boarding the Go Train so that I could make my way to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre for the Ontario University Fair (OUF). For those not in the know, the OUF is a venue open to any and all high school students (and their parents) who might wish to study at on Ontario University. While the day was long, it was a lot of fun to meet and chat with the upcoming cohort of students.
The Ontario University Fair was followed by the opening of the guelPhonography exhibit at the Guelph Civic Museum. The exhibit includes 30 photos of Guelph and the surrounding area as snapped by some of Guelph’s most creative photographers. For whatever reason my photo (called – The Barn) was also included. It was pretty cool to see my photo on display in the museum. For those wanting to check out the entire exhibit, fear not, for it will remain open to the public until mid November (or thereabouts).
Anyway, as expected yesterday, I am exhausted.
So with that, I’m off to bed.
Night all y’all.
- A Big Day (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Thanks Guelphonography! (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Sure Sign Of The Apocalypse (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- First Day Of Class! (danielgillis.wordpress.com)
- How To Starve A Vampire (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- I’ll Say Cheese, But I Won’t Eat It (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)